Sunday 20 January 2013

Veolia Wildlife Photographer of the Year 2012

I went to the 2012 exhibition in November; this was my third visit to the Veolia Wildlife Photographer of the Year exhibition and as on other occasions, completely stunning.  This is the kind of photography that I would most like to do and that which also seems the most difficult.  It's hard to comment on the images - they are all amazing - and also hard to pick out ones I particularly liked.  This is just an amazing competition, magnificently put together, and I always feel humbled afterwards. 

For more information and some of this year's winning entries, see:

http://www.guardian.co.uk/environment/gallery/2012/oct/18/veolia-environnement-wildlife-photographer-2012-in-pictures

What I did notice though was that a number of photographers had done things that I have been told not to do by camera club judges.....

No comments:

Post a Comment